Monday, August 20, 2007

The Invisible Rock

You would think, since I am trapped in a condo in Canada, that my hosts would show a little courtesy.
You would think, that when SME tags all her friends she would take the time to consider me, since I'm sitting right here all the time and have nothing better to do. Seeing as I have a blog and everything. It is not easy for a rock to have a blog. Yet I do. And I would update it more often if my hosts would get away from their computers once in a while.
You would think they would go out of their way to keep me happy. You would think.

Hmmph.

I have had my eye on the door this week. Someday, they will leave it open and forget about me long enough...

Someday.

3 comments:

tshsmom said...

Never happy, are you Romero?
Go ahead and do the tag anyway. I'd be interested to learn about your quirks, since you never shared them when you lived here.

I'd be careful about leaving the condo. You ARE an ILLEGAL immigrant, you know!

S.M. Elliott said...

Hmmph. Didn't think of that.
I will have to imitate a Canadian rock.

tshsmom said...

I tagged you, you miserable whiner! ;)