Sunday, September 16, 2007

So Now I'm Nice


My neglectful owner has "tagged" me with an award for niceness. How nice. How would she, or anyone, know that I am nice? Sure, I have a big smile on my face, but inside I am seething. First I am forced to decorate a lawn beside my insufferable brother, now I am being held captive in a ridiculously small condo somewhere in the wilds of Canada. How about instead of tagging me, thsmom, you rescue me from this hellhole?!
Since I have nothing better to do, I suppose I will respond to the tag "10 Things About Myself" as well.
1. I am not actually a rock. I appear to be some sort of poly-resin blend.
2. I hate my brother Virgil.
3. My brother Virgil hates me.
4. I hate Canada.
5. I hate rabbits.
6. I hate sitting on a lawn or a shelf like a stupid Hummel figurine!!
7. I hate cartoons. Why can't SME watch something more edifying?
8. I have heard that if I was dropped from the top of the Empire State Building, I could kill someone or at least give them a serious bump on the head. I would like to try that someday.
9. The only good thing about being stuck in a condo is that I might not gather moss. Moss is so tacky.
10. I have developed a taste for opera.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Virgil said:

I personally like cartoons and rabbits, although not necessarily together...
and I don't hate you; I just think you're a jerk!

tshsmom said...

A-ha! The rabbit can't be so bad if she taught you to like opera, can she?
We're thinking of sending Virgil to Canada for a visit. Hairry keeps rolling him upside down. He now thinks that the ground is blue, and the sky is green. Virgil needs a vacation.

Romero said...

I always said Virgil didn't know up from down.

Bridget Jones said...

I think we're related.